This is my current favourite salsa but I eat it as a main course salad. Just chop the ingredients into chunks rather than finely chopped. This is the basic salad, but you can add chopped prawns or chicken to make it more substantial or serve it as a side to burgers or sausages – meat or veggie.
- 1 diced mango
- Small punnet cherry tomatoes chopped
- Finely diced chilli to your taste
- ½ small red onion finely chopped
- 1 diced avocado
- Small bunch coriander finely chopped (or parsley if you don’t like coriander)
- Juice of a lime
- Combine the diced mango, chilli, tomatoes, onion, coriander and avocado
- Add the lime juice and salt to taste. Stir to combine.