True Food mess
by Diana Earnshaw
Ingredients for 6 people:
- Either make a 6 egg white dry meringue disc or buy a pack of meringue nests (8 to a pack)
- 150g lemon curd (Roots and wings is a good lemony one)
- 300ml double cream, whipped
- A selection of summer fruits (chop into smaller pieces if using large fruits)
- Break up the meringue into small chunks.
- Mix fruits and meringue pieces into cream.
- Swirl the lemon curd through and serve.
The picture illustrates a double quantity as I had rather a lot of people to feed!